The following is a list of the pre-requisites that must be in place before a ServiceGANTT installation can commence.
IT Knowledge Prerequisites
ServicePower assumes that any customer deciding to install and manage the application has the required knowledge to support complex IT systems. Specifically, customers must be knowledgeable in the following areas:
- The setup, configuration, management and monitoring of their chosen operating system and database;
- Network firewall configuration;
- Network routing;
- Network load balancing;
- SSL certificates;
- High Availability (HA);
- Network Attached Storage (NAS);
- Storage Area Network (SAN);
- Server / database clustering;
- Master / slave failover configuration;
- Server and network monitoring; and
Server backup and restoring.
It is not possible to specify hardware requirements within this document as the sizing of the system depends on things such as number of employees being scheduled, the number of jobs being scheduled, the workflow used for those jobs, etc.
ServicePower strongly recommends that you work with our consultancy team to determine the hardware requirements for your specific ServiceGANTT use case.
However, the following hardware requirements must be met:
|Video Adaptor/Display Resolution|
|Video Adaptor/Display Colors|
Note that ServiceGANTT is a 64-bit application; the operating system must support 64-bit applications.
Windows Specific Requirements
- The regional settings for date formats must use the
MMM) for months
- The regional settings for time formats must use the
hh) for hour